Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #955 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
only believable person posting is me.
This post would indicate Doc is not being entirely truthful. He is defending Paco without actually making it obvious he is defending him. But even if Paco is town, he's bloody dangerous if he keeps shooting randomly and getting town. There was absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER to go for The Bad Guy.

Suspect me all you want, Doc. All I want to know is when exactly scum recruited you.

I won't be online much now, as it's evening time and dinner and a film await me. I'm leaving my vote on Paco, but I will hopefully get a chance to read back and try and back my theory up by identifying the new scum recruits.

I have also noted how Doc has responded to pretty much everything I've posted except my theory on the flips.