Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #5634 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
Your roster is hilarious.

I don't even recall seeing Storm on your screenshots. xD

Anyways, what is Dr. Cube's gimmick?
I mean, in the game? Is it specified as "Unique"?
When he was a heel it was 'Comic Book Villain' and now it's just 'Comic Book Hero'. Simple switch did the job.

On a related note:

Orton might be CZW's top draw, but he ain't shit on the babyface power of Dr Cube. Going over Kassius Ohno on the most recent PPV 'Aftermath' cemented him as top face of the company. It was his destiny.

Also, AirTrouble, an Amazing Darkstone/Knox feud was definately on the table. Unfortunately though, Darkstone recently got injured for 8 months, so basically that's scrapped. However, there was no way in hell that I was giving up on the Sami Callihan Magician stable I've got planned, so I repackaged Petey Williams as 'The Amazing Petey' and teamed him up with Callihan. No-one can argue with main event level magicians.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote