Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Innocence of Muslims

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #69 (permalink)
I'm a mad dog

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

I'm late joining this discourse and there have been a lot of notable points raised on all sides.

Rather than try to address so many things already raised I'll start with something fresh. Sunday is politics day on TV and there is plenty of discussion on foreign policy this week (obviously). The one thing I'd like to address is how any pundit/citizen thinking that it would be a good idea to pull foreign aid from nations expressing anti-American sentiment are mildly delusional.

At this point those entities are tied up with American funding (like a political welfare) and chaos would likely follow. Nations would no longer have any reason to operate in a manner where American interests played any part. Rebels/protesters/civilians may not fully comprehend the ramifications of losing this funding/aid, they only feel they're tired of living under the thumb.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote