Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Apple iPhone 5 + iOs6

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #38 (permalink)
EGame
DreamWeapon

EGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Apple iPhone 5 + iOs6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
seems the apple fan boys are easily riled up....calm down Egame. It's ok for people to have differing opinions. iPhones might not be "cheap plastic", but theyre still nothing special. Alot of people will agree with me, and alot of people will disagree, but it's hardly worth getting your panties tied up about it.

And i'll still say that Apple released this phone WAY too early. It's literally selling out for no other reason than it's the newest phone on the block. It offers next to nothing in the way of an upgrade over the 4S. The iPhone 5 wont be worth shit until the 5S comes out.

Oh and stop whining about patent infringement...there was a website (im trying to find it now) which listed every single patent apple has applied for. They have applied for patents on squares, circles, rectangles (this one can be found by googling "apple owns rectangle"), and other shapes. How the fuck are you going to try and patent SHAPES?!
You didn't address anything I said in that post about the ad or Apple's dominance in the market. Calling me apple fanboy despite me admitting in my first post I have never owned a smartphone. Where did I say The GS3 sucked? where did I say the Iphone 5 was the best phone on the market and defend it with all my fanboy mannerism? How about calming down and not resorting to the weak fanboy retort based on ignorance?

Lmao look at all those images, do you honestly believe that it is okay for Samsung to copy Apple's products the way they did with those examples? Please do defend it.

Apple are not patenting shapes, get your facts straight. If they were they could have easily sued Samsung for the galaxy S3 series which they didn't and was one of the phones omitted from the law suit. Why not sue HTC, Motorola, RIM, Sony, Microsoft...etc for all making square touchscreen phones too then? You're missing the point, Samsung have blatantly been ripping off Apple's patents for years now to the extent where they are illegally infringing. You would be delusional to deny it.

Last edited by EGame : 09-16-2012 at 01:08 PM.
EGame is offline   Reply With Quote