Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Innocence of Muslims

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #68 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedr4life View Post
Agreed.

I'm not saying all Muslims are crazy murdering individual that would kill in the name of Allah, but there seems to be a large portion of them like this in Islamic countries, or at least the ones in power in these countries.

I find it funny how Al Qaeda is in this holy war with what they believe to be the West, or Christians, but in reality they are in a war with red necks. This is literally a war between idiots that the whole world has unfortunately been dragged into.

Let me pose a question, if Islam did not exist, heck I'll take it one step further, if religion, all kinds, did not exist, would there be peace? I think so
name them.

You make a statement, back it up. prove its a large majority and prove its the guys incharge

Last edited by reDREDD : 09-16-2012 at 12:04 PM.
reDREDD is offline   Reply With Quote