Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who are your least favorite 5 TV characters of all time?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 11:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
eddiefan
Little Poppa Pump

eddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Who are your least favorite 5 TV characters of all time?

This is tougher than coming up with favorites but I'll give it a go.

Gemma Teller (Sons of Anarchy) - I don't hate her or anything, just never understood the motivations of the things she did in the earlier seasons and now I don't really care much for her.

Maria LaGuerta (Dexter) - They keep turning her face to heel every other season. She serves no purpose in the major plotlines anymore. Just around to keep a diverse cast I think.

Andrea (The Walking Dead) - Again don't hate her but the character is a favorite of mine from the comics and she just hasn't been handled right by the writers so far.

That's all I can come up with so far. It's sad that all 3 are women characters. Not many shows can write proper female characters these days I'm afraid.