Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

Steen/Elgin is a darkhorse match to me, it can either be really good or really meh. Hopefully it's just a straight up wrestling match so they can tell a story without all of the excess hardcore spots to work around. If Elgin doesn't go over here I see Roddy costing Elgin the strap, setting up a match between the two at Final Battle 2012.

Adam Cole vs. Eddie Edwards will no doubt be a very solid title match between two of the most consistent talents on the roster. If I'm" expecting any match on the card to deliver it'll definitely be this one. Edwards will make Cole look good here.

Mike Bennett vs. Mike Mondo, I really couldn't care less but at the very least, this match does have build behind and hopefully it has a satisfying blowoff.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
Matt_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote