Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz vs Cara Match Was Edited

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #18 (permalink)
alliance
Humbled

alliance 501 - 1000alliance 501 - 1000alliance 501 - 1000alliance 501 - 1000alliance 501 - 1000alliance 501 - 1000alliance 501 - 1000alliance 501 - 1000
Default Re: Supposedly Miz vs Cara Match Was Edited

After REALLY watching Sin Cara's stuff in Mexico [i mean for a few hours] its OBVIOUS that Todays "wrestlers" are ABSOLUTELY CRAP..

i saw FULL MATCHES and saw something that i didnt see here..

and thats guys who know how spot a good base and know how to work, i couldnt imagine not being able to have communication with your fellow worker in the middle of a match and still have the great results Cara has been getting since his return im actually AMAZED at how well Sincara has been doing with his lack of everything since his he came back, FUCK MIZ.. It takes YEARS AND YEARS of practice to adapt to our much much slower style, and its not like WE NORTH AMERICAN FANS can brag about 5 star match after 5 star match the past 5 years not including old timers who know how to work..

Our wrestling aint that great guys, it damn well used to be but now wrestlers barely touch each other and every match looks like their going through the motions..

I have no probs with Cara whatsoever in the WWE hes done maybe 20-30% of what he could be doing actually, too bad this aint Attitude..Cause those guys couldve made Cara a star..and Cara is already a Top Merch Seller WITH these idiots who cant wrestle the western style as it is..
alliance is offline   Reply With Quote