Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship Presents: Night Of Champions (Prediction Game)

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #56 (permalink)
Proc
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Proc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship Presents: Night Of Champions (Prediction Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaster2004 View Post
1) i have been in elimination chambers, ladder matches, tlc matches, hell in a cell matches and now im in the first ever first blood match. i have been in some horrific matches and come out unscathed and some of time barely coming out of the match without the gold/win. so what makes you think that you are any different to the other people i have faced?

2) also, with the MITB rule, in real life, it could happen at any time so i think the rule should be changed but if everyone else is happy with the old rule then we shall keep it
You are right about one thing and one thing only: I did get mixed up with my opponents tonight, but with all the gold and matches I am winning all the time it was just a matter of time I get a little bit confused; not going to happen again.

1) You were barely coming out of the matches without the gold/win? WTF? Now did you win them or not? Whatever, it's not like it matters when I beat you tonight.

You want to know the difference between your other opponents and myself? Look at my signature. There is the difference.

2) I see your point, but I am in favor of keeping the old MitB rules for several reasons. I'll tell you 3 of them:
2.1) There are several people who don't watch the PPV live (time difference, work, whatever). So they would have a disadvantage. The last PPV I saw live was Wrestlemania.

2.2) Even the people who do watch it live not always watch it infront of their PC, laptop, smartphone, whatever. Again a disadvantage

2.3) Sometimes the briefcase holder knows mathematically before the last 1 or 2 matches that he would win the title, no matter what. I think there should be atleast a little bit of risk when you cash in your briefcase.