Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Innocence of Muslims

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #64 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedr4life View Post
Let me pose a question, if Islam did not exist, heck I'll take it one step further, if religion, all kinds, did not exist, would there be peace? I think so
No, that's just bullshit atheists love to spew. The "violence because of religion" thing is blown way out of proportion. Corruption is a thing that will always be around, whether it's caused by hunger for power or money. Religion is just used as scapegoat most of the time. And I guess all the cannibals, necrophiliacs, serial killers, hoodlums and bank robbers that fly under the radar every time something like that happens must be doing that because of religion, right?