Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 09:42 AM   #98 (permalink)
KingKicks
Hooked on a Feeling

KingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
It's so sad what's happening to what around 05-08 was the best promotion in the world. iPPV feed being down again is just unforgivable. iPPV business is never gonna boom for them again after this AGAIN. Remember when they GUARANTEED it wouldn't happen again. They're driving away even the most loyal segment of their fanbase. They won't "die" in the near future but they're almost at fade away relevance.
Unfortunately true. I've been one of the most loyal ROH fans you could find ever since I first started watching back in 2004, I have almost every show on DVD, have been to many shows, ordered all except the previous 2 iPPVs and I credit the promotion with keeping me interested in and making me love wrestling again.

However my interest in the company has seriously died down this year. The talent used doesn't interest me anywhere as much as it did even a year ago and the constant iPPV problems plus my lack of interest to watch the weekly show (which I expected to happen) has just made things worse. Even through their rough points in the past, I still considered ROH my favorite company but I can't help feeling that is gone now. Last year's Final Battle was when I could first feel like my interest was starting to decline.

I'll most likely buy this on DVD at some point just to keep my collection up.