Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #97 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friends
Default Re: ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

So i watched the replay.

Briscoes vs. Haas & Titus: **
Pretty dull, didn't cared about it too much.

Jay Lethal vs. Homicide: **1/2
Really hated the no-selling at some parts, Lethal's new finisher looked sick.

Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin vs. Irish Airborne: ***1/4
Dave Christ looked like shit lol. But still good match, it was fun to see Elgin throwing this two like they were nothing. Good story-telling with Strong and Elgin, Strong's really becoming a better worker.

World TV Title - Adam Cole vs. Mike Mondo: ***1/2
Awesome match, really nasty spots (the german suples on the floor looked nuts!). Hardy vs Cole? interesting.

SCUM vs. Haas & Titus: **3/4
Wasn't as bad as i thought it would. The crowd really made this better. Corino looks in a great shape compare to last year, he lost some weight.

ROH World Title - Kevin Steen vs. Rhino: ***3/4
This was kinda like Super Dragon & Steen vs Young Bucks from PWG. Crazy match, if you won't take this too seriously you'll enjoy this. I went nuts when Rhino GORE'D everyone (including Sinclar!)

Last edited by EmbassyForever : 09-16-2012 at 09:22 AM.
EmbassyForever is offline   Reply With Quote