Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 09:05 AM   #136 (permalink)
kobra860
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
Got Damn! Back in the red so soon Chapo? I could have sworn you were in the green because of your new 'TMYK' gimmick, I guess it wasn't meant to be.
That gimmick was lame. It got old quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
..... shut your mouth. You don't know how much shit I go through in the streets. I always have to watch my back. I'm not all just shit talk, I may talk shit, but I back it up.
I hate to be that guy but wasn't there a discussion in the past about how ridiculous it is for people to talk about how hard their life is on a forum using a high speed internet connection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
Shut the fuck up, you guys got internet connections don't you? You guys think you go it rough? how retarded. Try living in a third world country and then complain. You guys truly don't know how good you have it.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

Last edited by kobra860 : 09-16-2012 at 09:18 AM.
kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote