Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me?
View Single Post
post #135 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Jon Snowman
No One You Know

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)

Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Let me get something straight.

You act as a tough guy who will 'fuck up' everyone he wants to, yet you dropped out of a gang because it was too dangerous? Really?

Fucking hell, I'm definitely no thug and badass, but even I along with a few friends went and fought a gang with shanks that stole and beat up a 9yo brother of my best friend.
You pussy.

No "thug" or "badass" or "secure man" acts like your gimmick does. Yes gimmick, because I'm 100% sure you're nothing but a pathetic, fail gimmick.

You don't fight with shanks; you fight with your fists, like a man
You don't use isults like "GEEK", "your mom", "you're gay" and act like you are mature

You wanna come by as a badass, and really secure guy. Well guess what, everything you did so far makes you feel damn insecure about your own sexuality, and look like you have really low self-esteem. You even lied about rejoining, you coward. Admit your negatives. Admit you are just a skinny little kid who wants to get some rep on the Internet, since he probably gets bullied everyday for being known to suck your own wang. Admit you have no originality, and a ridiculously low IQ, which makes you do nothing more than comebacks with sexual-related disses, and can't even type proper English. My language isn't English, it's actually much different, and I still have a better grammar than you. And you LIVE in the States'.

Admit you are one pathetic waste of space, and just simply fail, much like your father's condom.

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★

>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<

Last edited by Jon Snowman; 09-16-2012 at 10:02 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome