Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 06:42 AM   #6107 (permalink)
Oliver-94
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Oliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a push
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I'm gonna first finish 2004 (and maybe watch 05 too) before I go on with the rest of 97. But yeah, SS 97 has three good matches and some standard tag team matches and two disappointing/horrible one-on-one matches. That Goldust/Pillman match was specially bad. ** is probably too generous of me. Things will likely be awesome once The Rock rises and Austin becomes an official main eventer in 98 and the following years speak for themselves.
Just finished watching it all. What's up with the botched endings? Hart - Austin was botched and the ending of HHH - Mankind looked awkward. What was Chyna trying to do? Also The brawl at the end of the 8 man tag team match was pretty weird. One of the D.O.A members goes on his bike in an attempt to run over the other wrestlers but then nobody hardly moves, they just continue to brawl acting like no one is trying to run them over . One thing that I will give credit for is the amount of tag team/factions. We had L.O.D, Hart Foundation, New Black Jacks, that Puerto Rican faction, D.O.A, Nation of Domination, Godwins and etc.

The Pillman/Golddust match may be good for a RAW show but was poor for the PPV standards. I rate this PPV a 7. Just three good matches and the other matches weren't good enough for a PPV like Summerslam.