Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 04:30 AM   #91 (permalink)
Snowman
Moron

Snowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more seriousSnowman needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

The worst thing about all this isn't You_Heard, it's R.K.O Peep and Bully and NoyK and most of the other people in this thread. Headliner himself says

Quote:
I've been keeping you around for the sake of these apparent rant arguments.
and the rest of you continue to have these 'apparent rant arguments' with him, you even make a thread about it. You continue to acknowledge him your basically a hypocrite because you're the reason then why he is still around. If any of you have any sence you'll just /thread now. Just so you know tho, he is definatly GR2F.
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote