Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 02:40 AM   #44 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
Boy, where do I start. For one, I never claimed to be tough, Its ether fight, or get fucked up. I always have to carry a shank because my enemies always want a piece of me. hell, one of them even have a shot gun. You're the one that's going to fight a so called autisum boy. If he fucks you up i will be laughing. And I don't never try to suck my own dick, I know better.
As moronic as he is, I doubt he has autism. Also he's the one that wanted to fight me. If he's dumb enough to come all the way to Australia, then of course I'd retaliate. But he won't it's all just shit talk. A bit like you really. And the only reason you "know better" is because you've tried and failed before.

Last edited by BULLY : 09-16-2012 at 02:43 AM.
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote