Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 02:35 AM   #41 (permalink)
The One
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I don't give a fuck if he's a rejoiner or not. He's just an awful poster, a troll, an internet tough guy, another one who's in denial (seems to be a common theme lately) about his sexuality, tries to suck his own cock and talks about dicks and asses constantly has to be "suspect" and lives out his fantasys online.
Boy, where do I start. For one, I never claimed to be tough, Its ether fight, or get fucked up. I always have to carry a shank because my enemies always want a piece of me. hell, one of them even have a shot gun. You're the one that's going to fight a so called autisum boy. If he fucks you up i will be laughing. And I don't never try to suck my own dick, I know better.