Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 02:05 AM   #24 (permalink)
The One
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

The One 101 - 250The One 101 - 250
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
No, I stated you were okay with a 39-year old dad wanting to have intercourse with his 14-year old daughter, when I replied to that post with "That is so wrong", and you claimed I'm 'too uptight' for acting like that over the issue. Then you do the thing all cowards do, try to reverse the guilt to someone else, instead of admitting it.

And by the way, even if I was, which I am not, I despise such acts since my stepfather is a Police Officer and he has arrested quite a few thank god; I'm barely 19. In my country, you are only considered an adult from 21+. So, your argument is invalid. I am not even an adult on paper yet.
This post is full of fuck. You are fucking uptight. Just because 1 out of like 15 facts was wrong that doesn't mean that they wasn't enjoyable. I actually learned something readings those facts, I bet you did to. You are insecure ...... You let that one fact get to your head because deep down, you're afraid that you may indeed be a low key pedophile. By the way, Your dad must have clubbed you retarded.