Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are ugly chicks attracted to me?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #103 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Why are ugly chicks attracted to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
And that is relevent to this thread, how? I said this a week ago, so the fact that you had to "dig it up" and presume that I would try and hide it or something is actually quite amusing. This thread is about an entirely different subject but considering you brought it up.

For the 50th hundred time... I. DO. NOT. HAVE. ANXIETY. I know people with anxiety. Do you honestly think I don't know how I feel? You're like one of those guys that would probably say I had a brain tumor if I told you I had a headache. I don't need to see a doctor or a therapist. Why would I? I have nothing to talk about. I have no issues in my life. You might do.

I'm a guy who likes to keep to myself unless approached. I asked if that would come across as rude in the eyes of you guys, and that is worthy of a medical prescription? Suddenly I'm mad now? Get the fuck outta here.

You do have social anxiety. deal with it. literally, go deal with it.

btw, how mad are you right now?

41 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."
LUCK is offline   Reply With Quote