Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #1649 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Little Poppa Pump

Joel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friends
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

I was just watching that video on YouTube by CaneFreak or w/e on his Miami days... and then there's one I never saw called the Legacy of Sean or something. It's like every highlight of his from EVERY game in one video, from his rookie game to his final game. I think it's like 30 minutes long. It's fucking great. I haven't watched tape on him in so long it's like.. damn.. he was probably going to be the best player in the league at some point. Sometimes you forget. Just a freak of nature that lived to crack helmets.

Speaking of Panther LB'ers... Dan Morgan was up there when he was playing.