Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Jack banned from Twitter
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 11:31 PM
Elipses Corter
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: New Jack banned from Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerLove View Post
Good. The last thing the world needs is to stop giving the crazy fuck a platform to speak to the public. Now if only those idiots would stop offering him shoot interviews.
Trust me, RF is far from an idiot. He knows that people will always pay to hear New Jack go on rants. As long as Youtube exists and Jack is alive, he will always have a platform to speak.

My problem is that on Twitter, I've seen the build up to Chicago rapper JoJo getting killed possibly by a Chief Keef associate, the entire GBE mocking the kids death, Waka Flocka get challenged to several encounters from his former "friends" and other random rappers repeatedly air out their street grievances over Twitter.

So, what does banning someone from Twitter do, when there are many more platforms for them to speak on?

Now, I'm not condoning what he did but to ban him from Twitter because of what he said comes off as a violation of his first amendment rights. Not only that but it's no worse than what others have said here or on Twitter about this and other situations.

EDIT: On another note, I absolutely hate Balls Mahoney for what New Jack said about him that he later admitted to. Balls is a nasty bastard.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome