Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#2,347 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

It's been like 15 minutes since the TD. And they still haven't kicked the Point after. If this isn't the embarrassment that the NFL needs to concede to the NFLRA, I don't know what else.

#2,353 ·

I wonder if the NFL will spin this as simultaneous possession...which it isn't as far as I can tell.
I don't know how because Jennings mostly had possession of the ball.

#2,351 ·

Skip Bayless tweeted his thoughts on the play:

If that doesn't end the owners' lockout of the real refs, I don't know what will. The NFL looks like the WWE.

#2,371 ·
Re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

Skip Bayless tweeted his thoughts on the play:
Wow. For once I actually agree with Skip for once, ha ha.

This is the single worst call I think I have ever seen. This is going to be talked about for a LONG time.

#2,379 ·

They keep showing that replay-and each time I see Green Bay getting the ball first. No doubt about it.

Oh and I love they did a REPLAY on a WINNING SCORE at the game. That's different.. Didn't see that on Sunday Night Football...

#2,382 ·

They keep showing that replay-and each time I see Green Bay getting the ball first. No doubt about it.

Oh and I love they did a REPLAY on a WINNING SCORE at the game. That's different.. Didn't see that on Sunday Night Football...
because they're two different rules in the rulebook.

and I laugh how you're bitching about it even though the kick was ACTUALLY good which means the reply would have done nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.