Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#2,490 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 5 - Did you know? Jets O > Dallas O, ie fire Jerry Jones

I'd say the Texans are obviously a more complete team than the Ravens right now in the AFC. Schaub would have a field day with the way our secondary is playing. Our wealth of offensive talent wouldn't make up for shitty play-calling against the Texans. So yeah in the AFC it goes 1. Texans, 2. Ravens right now.

As for the NFC I'm not buying into the Cardinals as a team that will stay on top through the long haul. Toss up between the Falcons, 49ers, and Packers. Falcons are playing more consistent right now obviously. Packers won't stay down for long and the 49ers were due for a trap game, but they'll still win that division. I'll go with THE DALLAS COWBOYS. :durant ROMO. MURRAY. WARE. BRYANT. AUSTIN. WITTEN. TROY AIKMAN.

#2,492 · (Edited)

Give the Vikings a bit more before deciding if they're for real Mr, they have a back loaded divisional schedule, and a really easy begging to it, sure they beat the Niners, but they also lost to the Colts and needed a last second FG vs the Jags. Almost 3-0, almost 0-3 if SF had capitalized on any of 4 Gerhart fumbles.

Coming in to the season, they had the 2nd toughest SOS off of last years records, and the begging of the season was all the easy teams. I'd still be excited for a 3-3 divisional record.

The best players on defense are Allen and Williams anchoring the D-line as usual, Chad Greenway is our best LB and a possible pro bowler, and we got the ancient Antione Winfield still laying people out in the secondary. Erin Henderson is okay for a LB too, though we let his brother EJ go in the off season because he was delusional of his worth financially(still hasn't signed says something).

#2,494 ·

Get to chose between Pats/Bills Vikes/Lions and Seahawks/Rams today.

Guess it'll be Vikes/Lions and Seahawks/Rams switching back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.