Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #1643 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 11:03 PM
Joel Anthony
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Exactly Aid.

The Wolves are my 2nd favorite team after the Celtics in the NBA due to me being a huge Rubio/Love fan, but when they play the Celtics I'm like fuck Rubio & Love. I'm hoping they play like shit and I wouldn't dare for cheer for them. Any other team they're playing against, I'll cheer for them.
It's a respect thing. When I was a kid, I used to be like "DAN MARINO IS GOING TO HAVE 500 YARDS AND 10 TOUCHDOWNS TODAY". Now, I respect the game more and I respect the guys playing more. Will you ever see me giving Brady props? Or saying "Man, those Bills played great today!" Hell naw. But I can talk about them respectively in serious convos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkJock View Post
I'm kind of a Falcons fan as well just because Tony G is with them. But last week I was legit pissed off that Atlanta was beating the Chiefs as bad as they were but this week I will be happy if the Falcons win. We all have teams that we like and then we have teams that we love and would follow into a black hole for.
Yeah this too. I love all the ex-Canes and ex-Fins. CJ SPILLER is probably my favorite Cane in the NFL, I try to catch his highlights every week. I remember when Chris Chambers went to the Chargers.. I was almost rooting for them because of him. Even when I see Wes Welker on the Patriots, I won't lie.. I have a smile on my face.. and a tear in my eye.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome