Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are ugly chicks attracted to me?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #69 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why are ugly chicks attracted to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
I don't get it. The only girls I ever seem to attract are ugly girls or fat girls who are way below my standards.

Some people call me a dick for not being interested in these girls, but I'm not going to please them just because I'd feel bad for turning them down. I do want to meet a nice girl but I don't want people to look at my girlfriend and say "Wow, what's he doing with her?" I have so much more respect for myself than that.

Am I wrong for not giving a fat girl a chance? Would you date an ugly chick with a great personality?

Ugly bitches need love too.

Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote