Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #1635 (permalink)
Genesis 1.0
===Valar Morghulis===

Genesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth reading
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

How did THIS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
Seems to be a trend, people with 2 favorite teams.
Transition to THIS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Anthony View Post
I get it, you're a diehard fan and you're the best fan there is!! You and "realtalk" Irish Jet. You guys "bleed" your "colors" and all of that goodness blah blah blah... whatever. Save me. I'll still be rooting for the Fins tomorrow night win or lose. The Bucs are the only NFC team I "like" is all I meant and I can root for them without fearing my Dolfan card getting pulled. We play them twice a decade, they're a fellow Florida team, I don't give a damn. You're a Ravens fan, who did you like before that? The Baltimore Colts? Lulz. C'mon now.
In less than half a page? I was legit joking, halfass comment & you just flipped out.

The term has been done to death thanks to Rants, but you've actually been gotten to & in record time.

=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==

Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP