Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #1634 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Joel Anthony
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
The 1st Step is admitting you have a problem.

All I did was point out your 2nd team, which I thought was odd. Personally, I really can't fathom pulling for any other team, I mean, I legit don't like any other franchise in the NFL.

Respect? Oh yeah, there's a few teams that are just fun to watch. But I certainly don't pull for anyone else.

I think Fantasy Football has tainted that though for any NFL fan. You find yourself hoping certain players or a Defense will come through for a team you detest. Just makes ya feel dirty. As someone who has Troy Polamalu as an IDP, I know.
I get it, you're a diehard fan and you're the best fan there is!! You and "realtalk" Irish Jet. You guys "bleed" your "colors" and all of that goodness blah blah blah... whatever. Save me. I'll still be rooting for the Fins tomorrow night win or lose. The Bucs are the only NFC team I "like" is all I meant and I can root for them without fearing my Dolfan card getting pulled. We play them twice a decade, they're a fellow Florida team, I don't give a damn. You're a Ravens fan, who did you like before that? The Baltimore Colts? Lulz. C'mon now.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome