Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 08:51 PM   #1631 (permalink)
Genesis 1.0
===Valar Morghulis===

Genesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth reading
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Anthony View Post
That's pretty much the same thing for me. I was a huge FSU fan growing up [before my older sister went there you know how that shit is] so I loved Warrick Dunn. His mom got shot and he started this whole thing with sons and moms programs and I thought it was mad cool. Was a fan of his throughout the league. I still got love for TB though. Whatever though, I guess I'm not a real fan like Genesis 1.0
The 1st Step is admitting you have a problem.

All I did was point out your 2nd team, which I thought was odd. Personally, I really can't fathom pulling for any other team, I mean, I legit don't like any other franchise in the NFL.

Respect? Oh yeah, there's a few teams that are just fun to watch. But I certainly don't pull for anyone else.

I think Fantasy Football has tainted that though for any NFL fan. You find yourself hoping certain players or a Defense will come through for a team you detest. Just makes ya feel dirty. As someone who has Troy Polamalu as an IDP, I know.

=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==

Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP