Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #1631 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Genesis 1.0
===Valar Morghulis===

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Anthony View Post
That's pretty much the same thing for me. I was a huge FSU fan growing up [before my older sister went there you know how that shit is] so I loved Warrick Dunn. His mom got shot and he started this whole thing with sons and moms programs and I thought it was mad cool. Was a fan of his throughout the league. I still got love for TB though. Whatever though, I guess I'm not a real fan like Genesis 1.0
The 1st Step is admitting you have a problem.

All I did was point out your 2nd team, which I thought was odd. Personally, I really can't fathom pulling for any other team, I mean, I legit don't like any other franchise in the NFL.

Respect? Oh yeah, there's a few teams that are just fun to watch. But I certainly don't pull for anyone else.

I think Fantasy Football has tainted that though for any NFL fan. You find yourself hoping certain players or a Defense will come through for a team you detest. Just makes ya feel dirty. As someone who has Troy Polamalu as an IDP, I know.

=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==

Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome