Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are ugly chicks attracted to me?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #38 (permalink)
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why are ugly chicks attracted to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
LOL, there are different forms and levels of anxiety. You might want to read up on the subject. You have already admitted having some of the symptoms earlier in other posts you made and I wasn't the only one that's said it.

If you can't get it through your head that someone your age shouldn't be on these kind of sites and should be at least attempting to talk to girls then I don't know what to tell you. If you don't address these anxiety problems they will only get worse as you get older. Just trying to help you man.
You are sad as fuck, mate. scrilla is the biggest troll on the forum. This is the same guy that said Kurt Angle of all people couldn't wrestle. Why the fuck should I take his word on anything? Both him and his so-called thoughts are irrellevent to me. I'm sure he'll come in and try trolling my thread up considering I actually paid him some attention because god knows, he never gets that anywhere else. I'm just saying, come into my thread again and I will not respond. Because unlike L'oreal, you're not worth it.

As for online dating, it was merely a test to see if I met anybody good on it. Believe it or not, I have talked to a couple of good looking girls on there. It's kinda what people do nowadays, some people meet in bars, have sex, have kids and never speak to those girls again. Some people meet online and get married. You hear about this shit all the time. You don't know me, and I don't know you. So you bringing up my so-called "anxiety" problems over and over again, like you 'got' one on me, just makes you look like a jackass.

I hope you have a nice long panic attack and I mean that sincerely. Because your stupidity when it comes to this issue, quite frankly offends me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
If you have problems to talk to girls in person you should be happy that any girl is attracted to you.

Someone like you who has problems talking to girls in real life should not have high standards and be happy that someone notices you despite your problems.
I'm not going to be with an ugly girl. Am I the only one that has standards these days? Fuck sake.

Last edited by King Bebe : 09-15-2012 at 07:57 PM.
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote