Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are ugly chicks attracted to me?
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 08:43 PM
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Why are ugly chicks attracted to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
I'm not mad, I'm laughing.

There is tons of 18-21 year olds on these sites. You're being incredibly ignorant. Anxiety is having panic attacks and turning down opportunities because you're scared of people. You don't know anything about the subject or what people that have it go through. I have none of these symptoms and am perfectly comfortable in my own skin.

You might like chubby-chasing. I don't. Sue me.
LOL, there are different forms and levels of anxiety. You might want to read up on the subject. You have already admitted having some of the symptoms earlier in other posts you made and I wasn't the only one that's said it.

If you can't get it through your head that someone your age shouldn't be on these kind of sites and should be at least attempting to talk to girls then I don't know what to tell you. If you don't address these anxiety problems they will only get worse as you get older. Just trying to help you man.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome