Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are ugly chicks attracted to me?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why are ugly chicks attracted to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
LOL, I actually got off my ass and found a girl for myself. I suggest you do the same. Get over those anxiety problems you have, if you can't I'm sure there's some medication out there that could help.
Considering you clearly know all about me. Why don't you prescribe those tasty pills to me, yourself? Better yet, feel free to overdose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestCrush View Post
I have a thing against fat girls, and fat people in general. I used to weigh almost double what I do now and I worked, and still do, hard to achieve where I am now. I dont like people who cant put in the same effort.
I admire you.
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote