Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #979 (permalink)
EGame
I'M A NICE GUY

EGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red repped
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

I think it's pretty evident that Kaka's time at Madrid is finished. He's going to be Berbatoved now that Modric is there.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. I'm loving every moment of it. I hope Jose is feeling the heat, can't make excuses anymore about Barca, can't complain about refs or Pep...all he can cry about is how shit his team have been. Fucking cunt.

I'm being serious when I say that if Madrid show this form in the CL, Dortmund and City have a very good chance of progressing. Then again they aren't necessarily titans in CL either. It will be a very interesting group.

Oh an Puyol is out for 6 weeks. Absolutely terrible, rules out for the Madrid game in 3 weeks time and Iniesta might not be match fit either. Could be a bad game.