Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WiiU Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #50 (permalink)
JeffHardyFanatic88
~Believe~

JeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Good Luck Pre-Ordering A Wii U Deluxe From GameStop If You Haven't Already; SOLD

I don't want one right now. Most of the game selection sucks to me. Plus I'm not paying the price they are asking. I just bought a PS3, I am more excited to spend my money on some upcoming games for that system. If I have an itch to play some nintendo stuff, I have a perfectly working Wii that plays games for that and Gamecube. Also my N64 works fine as does my Nintendo 3ds....that is 5 systems right there I can enjoy (including PS3). So No I am not too keen on buying a Wii U at this time, I probably won't buy one till next fall unless something I really want to play is released.

I really hope those who have bought one enjoys is. I look forward to feedback.
JeffHardyFanatic88 is offline   Reply With Quote