Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How many Stadiums/Arenas have you been to?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
ROUSEY
GrandOldTeam

Location: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: How many Stadiums/Arenas have you been to?

Goodison

Anfield

Stamford Bridge

Old Trafford

Highbury - Oddly enough, my fave away day and we lost 7-0. It was a joy to watch Viera and BIG Dennis an co destroy us.

WHL

ST James Park, or Cheesestrings Park or whatever they sold the rights too.

Villa Park

Carrow Road

Ewood Park

Wembley

DW

Reebok

Etihad

Bury's ground

Estadio El Madrigal

Emirates

Hawthorns

Craven Cottage

Selhurst Park

I have many more, I'm going to dig out my old ticket box where I have all my away stubs stored away with programs so I'll update it when I can.

“They are the best fans in the league, when you play at Goodison there is a great atmosphere. When you play away it is amazing. Against West Brom, I couldn't hear their fans - only ours. It’s great."
ROUSEY is offline   Reply With Quote