Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Just Bought a Playstation 3......

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
JeffHardyFanatic88
~Believe~

JeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Just Bought a Playstation 3......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
The Classics HD set of the Sly Trilogy is my primary recommendation. Sly 1 is okay, but Sly 2 and 3 are amazing (Sly 2 in particular being my holy grail).

Other recommendations, however, include Uncharted 2, LittleBigPlanet (1 or 2, doesn't really matter), inFAMOUS and, although it's not a PS3 exclusive, Saint's Row: The Third.
The funny thing is I have always been interested in Sly but haven't really had a chance to play. I just bought Bioshock on ebay, I will have to look for sly games eventually when I can.
JeffHardyFanatic88 is offline   Reply With Quote