Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Night Of Champions PPV Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #23 (permalink)
Ignoramus
Learning to break kayfabe

Ignoramus should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsIgnoramus should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsIgnoramus should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsIgnoramus should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Night Of Champions PPV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
I hope Ryback isn't in the battle royal, he is above the US title imo
Could you please elaborate in a detailed post how in God's name Ryback is above the U.S Championship title? I'd appreciate that, and I swear to God I am not being sarcastic.

My predictions so far are that Bryan and Kane are going to win the belts, Cesaro beats whoever wins the battle royal because it's still early to even consider having him drop the championship, Sheamus wins with the Cloverleaf and establishes it as his own devastating submission move, CM Punk wins again because would it really be wise to hint at a Lesnar-Heyman-Punk alliance, have Heyman doing appearances live two weeks in a row, all of that just so Punk could drop the title a week later? Like I said in some other thread, we're looking at something bigger than this.

Ignoramus is offline   Reply With Quote