Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #66 (permalink)
RoosterSmith
Working on my abs

RoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friends
Default Re: ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

[/color]ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
ROH World Champion Kevin Steen defends against "The Man Beast" Rhino
I take Steen here. I don't like to break character but I just don't see a guy not signed to a long term contract winning the belt. Those are the people ROH should be giving title shots to. I don't care how unknown they are, I imagine most people, even casual fans know that hino is not winning.
**NEW** ROH World Tag Team Champions will be Crowned!!
I take I take Rhett and Charlie here.
The American Wolf Davey Richards Returns to ROH
I think Davey's gonna retire. But I wouldn't be surprised if he has some unfinished business to take care of first.
ROH World TV Championship Match

ROH World TV Champion Adam Cole vs "No Fear" Mike Mondo
shouldn't it be Cole Vs Elgin? also, why not Mondo Vs Bennett. That was one of the most interesting segments ROH had in weeks. Although the TV show has been good lately ...
Kyle O'Reilly vs ACH.
I don't know who ACH is so I take O'Reilly.
Survival Of The Fittest Tournament Qualifier Match
Silas Young vs TD Thomas.
Really? But Grizzly Redwood is left off the card?
Michael Elgin and Roderick Strong vs ????
if we learned anything from Final Battle it's that ROH doesn't do mystery wrestlers very well. It's hard to come up with someone who people care about. Anyone who's not Colt Cabana is just gonna bum me out.
Homicide vs Jay Lethal.
again, homocide is not invovled with ROH, it bothers me that he's here. Also, they mentioned Lethal's title shot on the goddamn website. So What am I gonna think, Homoicide is gonna win this?
Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin vs. Irish Airborne
are they wrestling twice?
ROH Stars Signed to Appear
- Mark & Jay Briscoe
- Steve Corino
- “Zombie Princess” Jimmy Jacobs
- Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander

I want ROH to do well but this card just isn't worth ordering. I'm sure the matches will be great but they need a new booker.

RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote