Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WiiU Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 02:19 PM   #46 (permalink)
Skermac
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Skermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WiiU Discussion Thread

What can a Wii U do that a regular Wii can't? Id it more powerful or something else?

I barely use my Wii because they don't make many adult games for it. And games like COD for the Wii force people to use the Wii mote so I buy the PS3 version because I can use a regular controller. I hate the wii mote and move controllers. I will only use standard controllers.

The only thing my Wii is good for is older games like Resident Evil 4 thats lets me use the Gamecube controller. If a GC controller can be plugged into the wii u like it can the wii then I might buy a wii u in a few years when its less than half price. Of course I might buy one sooner if there are some exclusive adult games that can't be bought for the PS3 and does not make me use a wii u version of a wii mote.
Skermac is offline   Reply With Quote