Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #5631 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Current CZW roster (long post incoming):

Fuck it, whilst I'm here - current CZW champions:

CZW World Heavyweight Title: Dr Cube
CZW Wired Television Title (even though CZW Wired was scrapped long ago: David Flair
CZW Junior Heavyweight Title (never, ever defended): Zack Sabre Jr
CZW World Tag Team Titles: Dragon Grilled Wellington (Beef Wellington and Super Dragon)
- Tag team division slowly being built, although the next champions will almost certainly be the new team of 'Edward and the Panda', which is Eddie Edwards and El Hijo Del Bamboo (a dude who wrestles in a full panda outfit).
Vince Russo Memorial Medallion: Jinder Mahal

Interesting things to point out:
- Davey Richards has an Adult Film Star gimmick. Got over.
- Richie Steamboat has a gay gimmick. 100 over.
- Batista and JBL are CZW commissioners. Appear whenever I remember to book them.
- Top face is Dean Ambrose. Had a good run with Postal Worker gimmick, now back to Psycho face.
- Newest superpush was going to be The Amazing Darkstone, who has a magician gimmick, but he got pretty badly injured. Was getting pretty over with his manager, Sami Callihan (who got very badly injured in a high incident match with David Flair like a year ago and his stats got ruined). Callihan also got a magician gimmick.
- Kenny Dykstra is still on the roster. Hasn't wrestled a match in months due to low morale, got sent to developmental, keeps crying about how he won't improve, I won't let him leave. Have a nice 6 months in developmental Kenny.
- Vince Russo Memorial Medallion in recognition of Vince Russo's tenure as head writer of CZW for over a year and a half before he deservedly retired.
- Orton, Mysterio and James Storm all on $300,000 a month contracts. Mysterio and Storm have creative control. World Champion Dr Cube is on $7,000 a month because he's a company man through and through.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote