Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #56 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

This is tonight? THE HYPE.

Without looking at the card I could only tell you the main event and I've been following the updates. Is this the show with ACH on. I think I know he's on the card along with Silas Young vs someone. The rest I've forgotten all about already. Oh and I remember that Davey is "appearing" because I remember how I laughed at people guessing who the ex champ that was going to shop up last week would be and then it turned out to be Davey like I joked it would be.

Edit: Just, looked at the card. Obvious as to why that's all I could come up with. This is an iPPV card? Jesus. Every match has at least one guy who doesn't/barely has any image in ROH. Rhino has only been a special gues. Mondo I guess they've built for a while but he's not a star attraction. ACH, Young and Irish Airbourne are nobodies to the ROH exclusive audience. Maybe some of them will remember Young and IA from yesteryear but that wont make them want to see them now. Lethal/Cide is the only match you could show me at the start of the year that I'd say was a ROH match in September.

Why are they running iPPV on the weekend of a WWE PPV?
Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote