Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship Presents: Night Of Champions (Prediction Game)
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Proc
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE Forum Championship Presents: Night Of Champions (Prediction Game)

Last month I announced that I am in search for a new tag team partner. Thanks to everyone who got in contact with me, but considering all the results it basically came down to camaster and shining wizard.

Talking about past results, I looked at all shows since WrestleMania, did some math, and camster and shining wizard were only ONE point apart. So this way approaching my decision didn't help much, did it?

I thought about it and then it hit me. Such an obvious decision to make. Tomorrow night I am going to retain my Forum Championship in the company's first ever First Blood match. My opponent? It's camaster himself. This means I'll have to beat him into a puddle of blood. There won't be anything left of camaster - just a puddle of blood. I ain't going to tag with a puddle of blood, that's just disgusting.

So I am happy to announce my new tag team partner; he worked his way up into to main event and has had some amazing perfomences over the last couple of months.

Shining_Wizard1979

We are going to raise hell in the tag division. New Trouble has had an incredible Title run, but it is going to come to an end very soon.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome