Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship Presents: Night Of Champions (Prediction Game)

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 06:29 AM   #24 (permalink)
Proc
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Proc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship Presents: Night Of Champions (Prediction Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaster2004 View Post
you can do it for any championship you choose and at any time(as long as the results have not been published)
Actually that's not exactly right.

You can cash it in on ANY title, but you have to say so a few minutes BEFORE the event (including pre-show) starts.

Atleast these were the rules for last year's MitB cash ins, including myself. There were no rule-changes announced for this year's event so I think they are still in effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel.Bryan View Post
:thx: Buddy Btw when they post results and where so that next time i will check out the result by my self please tell me thx in advance

Results will be posted in this very thread within 24h after the PPV.