Wrestling Forum banner

The downward slide of Beth Phoenix.

9K views 72 replies 54 participants last post by  NeNe Leakes 
#1 ·
She just lost a match to Katilyn.
WTF

#24 ·
FINALLY, somebody says it! Thank you. Beth Phoenix is the most overrated Diva in the division. She's the female equivalent of Big Show and even tho Kaitlyn is green, I'd rather see her in a match than Beth. Maybe she should try to get back in bed with Punk. Thats the only way she's getting that push back.

Punk?
But wasn't she with Edge,whic means she still is in good terms with higher ups.
She's with Edge now and that doesn't mean she's on good terms with the WWE higher-ups. Edge doesn't work for WWE anymore. He's not under contract. I doubt his word means shit right now.

#11 ·
Beth Phoenix can't always be at the top. And Kaitlyn is her obvious replacement. They both have that muscled, but feminine look and Kaitlyn is younger so she's prettier.

Only two Divas can be near the top at a time, the rest have to fade into the pack -- or find a non-wrestling part a la Eve and AJ. Beth isn't a very good actress. Kaitlyn did some good stuff on NXT.

This is just normal. I'm sure Beth will get another run near the top before her run with WWE is over.

#13 ·
She hits my top 5 subset but more due to lack of a legit 5th, I see no reason kaitlyn couldn't usurp her

#23 ·
Every woman in the WWE goes through a cycle to keep things interesting they give girls a couple months run and then relegate them to a lesser role where they have to do jobs for a while. Luckily for Beth she's talented enough to get another push when WWE think she's fresh again,.

#30 ·
I love watching Natalya wrestle, Beth not so much. Her outfits are.. awkward.. at best, her wrestling only mildly entertaining. I missed Victoria when she left, I doubt I'd miss Beth. Kaitlyn? Well, she's not where she needs to be yet imo, but at least there's growth there, and she's much more easy on the eyes than miss Phoenix. Honestly, the last time I enjoyed watching Beth was back when she was with Santino. If Kharma were still around that feud would've had potential, but in the current climate, job her out as much as you want, see if I care...

#33 ·
Well she had to lose to Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn's fighting for the Divas Title on Sunday, why would anyone take her seriously (not that anyone takes the diva division seriously anyway, but let's pretend) if she lost supposedly 48 hours before a title match?

#39 ·
Well, at least she lost to the gal they seem to be pushing at the moment, Kaitlyn, who is the #1 contender, after all. Of course, Beth is in total free fall right now and will probably not be in WWE nine months from now.

Reactions: JoseDRiveraTCR7
#41 ·
I would say Naomi is also good (IMO better than Beth), but the problem is they have her stuck with Brodus.

AJ Lee, Naomi, Tamina, & Natalya are the best of the divas in terms of in ring action

Kaitlyn & Eve are improving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.