Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Should the admins unban Nitemare?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 12:31 AM   #51 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
Umm, I've never liked you. I may have not come out and called you out on it but I've always seen you as nothing more than a terrible, closed minded poster who only got by on this site because you where female. I especially noticed how terrible you where when I tried to convince you to watch TNA and you just came off as a closed minded bafoon.

I'm glad that you said what you said to me because now I have a reason to tell you how I feel. The truth is that if you weren't posting pictures of your ass every five seconds in the picture section you would have been banned years ago for being such a terrible poster. Fortunately for you, you're on a forum which caters to desperate women like yourselves because you're around a lot of guys who don't have a lot of contact with girls in their lives.

And another thing. It's funny of you to call me butthurt when you're one of the most hostile posters on this site who's quick to attack people who don't agree with you every damn thing you type. Why else would there be so many people who hate you on this on here despite the fact that you're female? That's pretty damn pathetic.
Cool how you say I got where I am for being female and follow it up with everyone hates me despite me being female.

I am not even going to bother with you, it's been proven many times how stupid you are, so there is no use going over that again.

Find another playmate, I have better people to talk to.

kthnx

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote