Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Should the admins unban Nitemare?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 12:28 AM   #49 (permalink)
Theproof
Humbled

Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
It's funny because you didn't think so until I made fun of you.

Very hilarious how the butthurt nature of people like yourself explodes in the most predictable circumstance.

I LIKE YOU

FUCK OFF, ASSWIPE

UR A GARBAGE POSTER

At the end of the day, proof is still hated by many.
Umm, I've never liked you. I may have not come out and called you out on it but I've always seen you as nothing more than a terrible, closed minded poster who only got by on this site because you where female. I especially noticed how terrible you where when I tried to convince you to watch TNA and you just came off as a closed minded bafoon.

I'm glad that you said what you said to me because now I have a reason to tell you how I feel. The truth is that if you weren't posting pictures of your ass every five seconds in the picture section, you would have been banned years ago for being such a terrible poster. Fortunately for you, you're on a forum which caters to desperate women like yourself because of the fact that you're around a lot of guys who don't have a lot of contact with girls in their lives.

And another thing. It's funny of you to call me butthurt when you're one of the most hostile posters on this site who's quick to attack people who don't agree with every damn thing you type. Just like you came at me for disagreeing with you and saying that Nitemare shouldn't be allowed back. Why else would there be so many people who hate you on here despite the fact that you're female? That's pretty damn pathetic.

Last edited by Theproof : 09-15-2012 at 02:31 AM.
Theproof is offline   Reply With Quote