Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Just Bought a Playstation 3......

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 12:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
JeffHardyFanatic88
~Believe~

JeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Just Bought a Playstation 3......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fid View Post
I'd add this to my list as well, completely spaced it. Resident Evil 5 isn't really that bad (especially Gold Edition). While I preferred 4, 5 wasn't a bad game.
Ironically I was going to buy that one for my Xbox 360, however I waited...glad I did lol. I am highly considering buying that one as well. I definitely look forward to buyign Resident Evil 6 in November =)
JeffHardyFanatic88 is offline   Reply With Quote