Re: Election Discussion Thread
New Rasmussen polls show Romney with a 48%-45% lead in the overral vote, and Obama in the lead in the electoral college. Key toss ups are Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa and more. Looks like Obama's post convention bounce is done, and all signs point to a very, very close race. Of course, the only poll that matters is election day. I can't imagine many people waking up on that Tuesday saying "wow, Obama has done so great that I should vote for him", so I'm still going for a Romney win.
WWE Top 5 Matches of 2014
1. John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro - ****
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan - ****
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
4. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian - ***1/4