Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Student finance and government departments

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Student finance and government departments

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
I repeat, save your money better. The $10 you spent on membership is roughly 7% of a textbook. Not hard to work out buddy
That membership fee is nothing compared to the 9000+ that tuition fees are now in the UK. And textbooks aren't the expensive problem, typical maintenances loans in the UK barely cover the price that students will be paying for rent (unless you get a really cheap place).

Anyways, the OP isn't even raging about the student loan itself - it's that the student finance department are totally useless. Which they are.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote