Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk ass scrilla AKA Mr. I Wish I Was A Mod

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #164 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Punk ass scrilla AKA Mr. I Wish I Was A Mod

Only film to fuck me up a bit as an adult was Ring (Jap version, fuck that US remade bollocks). The death faces and the moment she climbs out of the TV...

I lived on my own when I saw it and I swear for a week afterwards every time I turned off the TV I kept eyeing it nervously, just in case it suddenly turned back on.

It loses its shock value if you know what's coming but when I saw it I had no idea what the film was about. Since then Jap horrow has lost it shock completely for me as it's all about creepy little girls.

I wonder if there's a fear in Japanese men for the way they have treated their women over the centuries, resulting in modern day horror films all about vengeful women.