Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #52 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

I'm sheeping because I want blood. I don't really give a toss at this point whether he's scum or not because there's no real way I can tell. I just want to lynch someone and see what happens.

If anyone's going to look scummy, it's the fuckers avoiding the thread who are scared to post and draw attention to themselves.

Town are all walking blindfold into a gunfight with only one bullet. Ain't none of us got any right to expect to still be alive at the end of the first night. We're here for the jokes of the set-up.

But you keep an eye on those low-laying muthafuckas. They might not have bullets for the gunfight but they haven't got blindfolds on either, so they'll be trying to dodge dem barrels.

Best way to do that on day 1 is to shut the fuck up.

EDIT: Sheamus edited his post about looking scummy, hence why I was talking about it.